1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I only get dress up for church or when i feel like it.
2. I LOVE to babysit
3. I don't like to clean my bedroom or make my bed. (But my mom makes my)
4. I love to go to Seminary
5. I can not be my self wil im around my cousins.
6. I love to give hugs.
I tag: My Mom, Sister Florence, Sarah, Aunt Chanelle, Aunt Noelle, The Hydes.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
6 Random Things About Me
Posted by Tiffany at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment you know you want to.:
Hi bloggy daughter 1! I recieved this award and you are always helping me do my blog, so I am passing the award to you! I gave it to aunt noey, and jessica, and chanelle too!
Post a Comment