O my Gosh. I can't belive my sophmore year went by so fast. This has been my favorite year of HS ever. I loved all my teachers. I have the best boyfriend. The best friends. I really have to day my favorite classes this year were World History, Spanish 2, English and Biology. They were the best classes ever. I may have not done very well in those classes but they were so fun. I can't belive i am goig to be a junior next year. HOLY COW!!!!! Hope next year is just as fun.
This is Cristina. She is the BOMB. She is so good with hair. She did hair at my birthday party and at girls camp. She is also with me and sam over the same ward at girls camp.
This is Eliza. She is the Best. She is sooo funny. I am so glad that we met at girls camp. Eliza is the coolest.
This is Lisy. she is so sweet. She loves to read. and is really quiet.
Kellie. she is the first friend i made at hs. She is so nice.
Megs. She loves to stick out in the crowd. She is so hillarious.

3 comment you know you want to.:
You are quite a popular girl. I loved most of my high school experience. I hope that you are enjoying it very much, because it will be over before you know it. CD and you make a cute couple. I hope that he treats you well.
Can you believe that in 2 years you will be off to college??? Will you go to school in the summer so you can get moved in and settled. It will be so weird when you are gone. I can finally go get those porcelian dolls at grandmas and put them in your room. LOL
Haha, your mom is funny tiff.
i didn't even see you in the last day or take a pic with you. =(
& thanks for posting the most hideous picture the world has to see. (=
Post a Comment