Well it has been two months scince i have updated.
In November, for of those that have not herd. I was in my first car accident. It was the week of Thanksgiving. I was terrified. I am really thankful no one got hurt. I came home and cried for hours. I got in to the driving school so would not have to pay the ticket and go to court. but the class cost alot of money. So my mom payed it and i am paying her back when ever i get money i give it to her. i am doing really good i only have like around $30 left out of the very high money sum.
Now to December. well school is out for winter break first of all. WAHOOO. to that. I had an orthodontics appointment on the 22 and i was told on febuary 2, 2010 i finally get my braces off. i have had these stupid things on scince 7th grade. i hate them. and cant wait for the week with no braces. then on febuary 10, 2010 i get my retainer which isnt that bad.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
A very needed update.
Posted by Tiffany at 6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comment you know you want to.:
Yea for getting your braces off! You will love how slippery your teeth feel! I hope that you are doing well and that you all have a very merry Christmas!
Woohoo! Counting down to Feb. 2nd!
I remember how excited I was to get mine off too. (4 years!!!) So sorry about your accident, that must have been so scary. I'm glad no one was hurt too.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment